Finally.

Finally! I am finally able to blog. Was extremely busy throughout the last two weeks. Mr Ng crazy, gave us so much A maths and E maths that we have almost finished 1 whole A4 exercise book. And we have already learnt up to logarithms, when most of you are still at indices. He is like a bulldozer, drill us till we literally almost died. I have been staying up till midnight almost every day, plus I still got CCA and piano.

And we have a chemistry test and we need to hand in a bio wb, chem wb, physics ws and dont know how many chem exercises to do, with all this due on monday. Schedule packed fully on saturday: morning Boys brigade, afternoon go officer house because of recent webmaster position, night CIP.

On sunday: group project.

So this leaves me with afternoon to finish all my hw + stdy test + do theory + play piano.

Im dying.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I just wanted to say hello and to thank you for your great website. I really enjoyed looking through it!
__________<<_My Home Page_>>____________
http://clasificalia.com/images/_vti_cnf/mother.html