Ok fine

IM UPDATING! what with the jumble of bad weather air pollution and global warming, im suffering while blogging here.

Its nearing the mid year examinations now, the first one I am taking in the premises of nanhua high school and everyone (almost) are already preparing for exams. Im still slacking with a pile of graphs not done for mr ng's e math.. he is going to kill me when he comes back from South Africa.
i kind of miss the last two years when we can really laze for three quarts of the year and then study like some crazy machine for the end of year examinations

it just started raining, and i mean raining as in pouring where you can only see things around 10 meters away, because any further becomes a white impermeable layer. the sun is still turned on. what did i say about horrible weather. its kind of pretty though, because I can see the mass of droplets plummeting towards earth at terminal velocity

Im in deep shit now, because ever since the end of the first common test, my study habits have taken a turn for the worse. Really, I am almost a pig. Eat and sleep and eat. And then maybe some Smash Bros. Then sleep. Ms Chng though she was blabbering and procrastinating about all those stupid issues of our class and behaviour, she hit the nail right on my head; I should really get on with the revising and stop lazing about. Oh yeah, today's physics test was really chicken! I didnt do any serious revising, only looked through the formulas., and it turned out to be SO simple. I expect at the very very least a 21/30.

Ok shall do my piano theory now. Ill try to post at high frequencies! like as if anyone reads this stuff anyway..

Whoopee! A 1000bhp nissan skyline! with an insane intercooler
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/139997/nissan_skyline/

0 comments: