Getting into the schooling life

This is the start of Febuary. Yea by now I am starting to get used to waking up early in the morning and doing homework. But actually, we do not have much homework. Only the occasional worksheet. I want to request for more homework from important subjects. If only the useless subs would go away, to make time for study and play(well mostly play). Useless subs like Art, literature, thinking skills, moral education etc.

And I got 780 dollars in my savings after this chinese new year. Another step nearer to my goal. 920 bucks more to go. Tests are coming up so I better study. But before that I might join Gunbound again. Not going to eat in school. Come to think of it, without money, you will have nothing in this world. Money is the most important, in this world(Im not talking about heaven or hell. Hell probably needs more water and fire extinguishers). You need money to get clothes, you need money to get food, you need money to get house, you need money to get transport. So in other words, without money, you have NOTHING. Unless you are planning to eat rubbish, drink toilet water, live under bridges and walk around naked. So please do not say I am very money-minded. And before you say money cannot buy happiness, shut up.Only very poor, very rich or very stupid people would say that. Sure you cant buy happiness in a bottle, but you can buy things which makes you happy. Will you be happy without food, water, toilet paper, daily necessities etc.? So I conclude money makes the world go round. If only I had the riches Bill Gates have, then the only problem I would have is thinking how to spend that money. Whether to throw 1 million bucks on the road or buy SBS Transit/SMRT/Mcdonald/Microsoft/Ferrari/Apple/ every possible combination in 4D or stuff some stacks of notes under the couch and pretend that you have never earned that money. That would be the life. Sigh.

But actually I do not need that much money. If I can pick up 3 million dollars, I would spend it on a car and a house and save the remainder in the bank to collect interest. That would probably make me very happy.

To this point, I am very sorry for having you to listen to my ravings, if you thought that I am being extremely lame/crazy etc. I shall now end my post here on money and shall post more crap in the future.

0 comments: