IPOD CLASSIC FTW


I FREAKING IMPULSE-BOUGHT AN IPOD CLASSIC!!

I was like surfing on the singapore classifieds on the guitar forum and 88db. AND then i saw this impossibly cheap deal! "Black ipod classic 80gb mint condition for only $250! Deal at Tanglin. Contact Larry."

When i saw it i was like wtf?! Sure bo Larry?? perhaps the price has dropped? I called up Harvey Norman to check the retail price of the Classic, and they reported letting it off at $388.

Then I called the guy up and asked if he really is letting it off at that dubious price, and he said sure. We then agreed to meet up 2 hours later at Commonwealth.

Freaking impulse! The whole transaction was carried out in less than 4 hours after I saw the ad. Larry was a typical ah beng, skinny scrawny and wears skinny jeans, scratchy voice. About 17, but way shorter than me. Then i asked him, "Eh why are you letting it off at such an outrageous price?" He said he wasnt the seller, it was his boss. So i took a quick check of the ipod's appearance and functions to see if they were as mint as he said. Nothing out of the ordinary, and it even came in a crystal plastic case, so I wouldnt have to spend extra! No scratches at all.

Gave him the moolah and sat there fiddling with it for 10 minutes. Everything was perfect except that it was loaded full of Muslim and Malay songs, all of which I didnt understand. You know those deep droning long songs? Yeah those.

Quickest second hand deal Ive ever made. Not to mention sweet~

Hahaha I bet no one has a cheaper ipod classic than me!

0 comments: