Photoshop is FUN!

Was playing around with Photoshop today and spent quite a few hours on these three designs. Please have a look!

Sleek Tech Web Design
This one is my first, a header for a website complete with navigation bar. Spent a lot of time on the Polygon Tool and Layer Styles.

Faux Design
This is an abstract faux-3D studio design. Relatively simple.

Energy Ball
In my opinion, this energy ball is the best piece and also the last that I have completed today at 12.54am. Also relatively easy to make, thanks to the very handy Colour Balance Adjustment layer. I tried to mimic as closely as possible to the turquoise of Jue Dui Superstar. Hope you all have enjoyed these. Feel free to save these pictures, but please do not remove the xgamesterz logo. There will be more to come, and eventually, my new template. Good night, or rather, Good Morning.

0 comments: