I have a scheduled life!

Gotten all results back other than Combined Humanities.
Eng: 71/100
Chi: 67.5/100
Chem: 71.7/100
Bio: 77.5/100
Phy: 50/100
EMath: 70.1/100
Amath: 64/100

I seriously thought i would fail Physics as I didnt bother revising, except to read up on formulas! Turns out that Im happily sitting on the edge hahaha! Topped english and chem, but wanted a1 for eng :( Fonseka marked down my compo as I didnt focus on the title. Satisfied overall though!

Timetable for today

10am Wake up
10-11am Breakfast and Watch Kidcentral
1130am Run 5 km from Gombak MRT to Teck Whye and back
12pm Rest
Rest-of-the-day Watch the Bourne movies (identity, supremacy and ultimatum)

I realised Pokemon has hit rock bottom in ultimate childish and retarded hell. Advice: never watch diamond and pearl, or the other series for that matter, in which Ash Ketchum and his playmates never grows up like Peter Pan in Neverland.

My stamina dropped horrendously due to the two long weeks of inactivity because of MYEs! Two days ago when i first attempted the route since exams are over, i could barely make half the distance. I managed to complete the whole five clicks today though, clocking 24 minutes. Very satisfied with myself.

Along the way I met a cool blonde-hair ang moh, taller than me, walking in the opposite direction im running, presumably to the supermart for stuff. On my return route I surprisingly met him again, and he smiled and raised his Nescafe Coffee can, as if to cheer me on! I grinned back at him and continued on my way. No wonder no one likes Singaporeans, cos almost all of them are lousy whiners, complainers and go around with an upturned mouth and cold frowns.

Off for leftover-from-last-night-and-todays-breakfast mee fen as lunch (ugh...) Then i shall look at Jason Bourne doing cool stunts and finding his identity.

0 comments: