Schools OUT!

HAHAHA school's finally over! Though its probably not worth a shoutout because its Olevel year - mug year. BUT there is still the consolation of finally being able to wake up when the sun is shining high in the sky, instead of doing so at unearthly wee hours in the morning, when humans are supposed to be asleep!

Wednesday:
Super happy, because I found out that my Social studies topped the class at 42/50. I had totally expected to fail like shit, because I only read like 2.5 chapters(!!), and had totally no confidence after the paper. Kept asking Sathi "I did badly this time right? I didnt do well right???" when its my turn to claim my paper, but she didnt write the freaking score on the paper! It was such a suspenseful 5 seconds, during which she referred back into her score sheet, saying " Nonono you did well. YEAH you dare to not do well for SS?!"

Thursday:
Super happy, because i clinched 3 more marks for total shitty e.geog, scoring 28/50. This pulled my combined humans to A2.

Friday:
Collected results, which were rather good. 28 in express, 2nd in class. If i were a special student, i would have been 72nd. Played my eyes out at LAN with 410 guys. Skills slightly improved during this 3rd session of counterstrike in my life LOL. Clarence owned at AWP, causing counterterrorist to totally dominate in d_dust.

Today:
Went out with my little sister Joy to Takashimaya to buy Godiva chocolate for mama as a belated birthday gift. We are both no lifes! (prolly due to my conservative dad) It was like my 6-7th time along Orchard Road for heaven's sake (her 3-4th time). Besides that, my family members typically dont know how to play Bridge, Blackjack, Mahjong, (insert fun, entertaining, comrade-bonding games) etc etc. My dad revealed to me that he frequently topped his school last time (maris stella i think) and he does not have any hobbies or interests! He always hit the books once he reached home from school when he was a student. Appalling info! Explains largely our incompetence in entertainment. Well, at least im learning -.-

Today's the first time I went out with my sister for leisure, and it was a rather interesting 6 hours outside. Felt thirsty and bought an avocado smoothie at Pass the Juice, which we shared. Wandered around and saw a Coffeebean&Tealeaf outlet, and we felt compelled to buy another drink. So we shared one regular cup of 'The Ultimate' ice blended, costing us 8 bucks. It had chocolate chips, whipped cream and fragrant ice coffee, damn ultimate.

Ate at Carls Junior. As expected, their burgers are REAL burgers, their onion rings are REAL onion rings. We ended up overeating and became extremely bloated.
Shopped at Levis and I bought a new shirt with $80 gift voucher from aunt as early bday gift. Went to Times and read some books together.

After reaching home at 8+ pm, we rested awhile before going out to jog 4.5 km. Great cool night breeze and weather conditions! I did a timing of 24.04 min

Sleep.

0 comments: