BB Week

Today I went to the Church and asked around for donations. As you might know, BB Week is an annual event for all BB Boys. We are to collect donations over a period of 3-4 weeks. Because I am very slack, I choose to collect donations only on the last week, which is today, two days from the deadline. Haha. But my efforts have not gone wasted. I approached almost everyone in church, whether I knew the person or not. Before the lessons for teens(P6 to Secondary) started, I have already gotten around $70+. After the lessons and a bible study group, I went around again. In all, I raised $178. Then after lunch when I reached home, I asked the neighbours next door to donate and they gave me $5. I topped $13 up myself to make it a grand total of $200!!! Wahaha. I am enthu. I must specially thank a rich family who drives a Bronze BMW 5 (if I'm not mistaken), because they gave me $50! My tactic? "Um, I am currently raising funds for the Boys Brigade, my CCA. We have this annual collection of funds because we are independant from government support and these donations goes to our activities. Can you donate? Any amount is appreciated." Such a simple sentence and I raised $200 in a day. Wonder what will happen if I knock on every apartment in the condomnium. Ah so shiok.

Look at the number of notes. I exchanged the small change with my mother.

I love Yusof Bin Ishak.

Ok I shall now end my short post and start revising for the Biology test tomorrow.

0 comments: