Sports day

Since I have not been posting for so long, I shall post some pictures. Sorry for the delay. I jsut did not feel like blogging for this week.


This is me. Today went to Junneng' Aunt's Hairdresser shop, Micheal&Cindy at 4th storey of Shaw Towers. Bad hair day? Go there for a haircut today!

Junneng must thank me for advertising loh. It even rhymes.



Are these guys handsome?





.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No la, this one more handsome.



In the classroom


Confucius say, We must listen to teacher.


Understand?


Wa sian why so itchy one ah.









Sports day!


Congrats to people who participated in the finals. Kenny, who ran in the relay with other powerhouses like Jason and Kian An. Xiaotian, you must train your leg muscles more. I know you like your chest to bulge la, but you are Skyline GTR BNR-32, if you have no horsepower, you cannot move your heavy body. And Yanling is sick. Her legs are damn long. Her body is so much shorter than her legs. She said her legs are 39 inches long while her body only 18 inches or something. No wonder she and Jeraldine could lead our class to win the girls relay.

Our Sports Day 210 Banner: credits to Vanessa, Amanda and all others who contributed. (I only saw those two doing it, so I only know them)


And how grandly it flies in the wind!


The stands




Oi Zhen Yu!




Yes?




Whats your problem la, call me for what.



My name is holy. Dont mess with me ok, or I will get you !




With my FANGS! Fssst!


Haha hope you all enjoyed my post. Blogging more later. Bye

0 comments: