iPod silhouettes

Recently, I am into making iPod adverts. So, Apple is already so rich, they do not need more advertising from the amount of exposure we are already getting. I know, but it is fun, and easy to make. Plus, it looks nice. The steps are very simple. You just take any photo, and Magnet Select the person. Copy it and create a new layer in a new document. Then Paste it on the layer. Colour the background layer with your preferred choice. Make the Layer 1 active again, and use the Magic Wand to select the person. Make the forground colour black and press ALT-backspace. This will turn the person black. The only tedious part is
smoothing out the edges of the cutout. Then you can add dumb stuff like iPod slogans. The ones I added were thought out by myself. Quite lame actually. Enjoy the pics. I know the quality isn't very good, but JPEG can only do so much. And as you notice, I am actually using Hello! Picasa. I am being forced into it, as uploading is really very very very tedious. Hello! is smart. I should be using Hello! to upload my pictures in the future, though I will delete the code that puts its logo next to the picture's caption. Hello! sucks. Really.

0 comments: