Tests

Yo people. I have gotten new photos! Enjoy!



Hey dog come here, we shall play together



Come here lah. very fun one.



I SAY COME YOU DONT COME. GONA CUM YOU!



Aughh!
.
.
.

Aren't I da fashion



Back of the class

Hmm wonder what is my scrotum's temperature



Ehh, why so cold one??



Sigh, why so cold...depressed nia. Cheryl wont be happy.



Hey Josh cheer up! Why not sing a song!



Ok. Here comes.



Dohhh.



RAYYY



mEeEE`~~



Thank you thank you. Amitaba.


Super Hair Stylist

Im going to transform Yueli into Chun Li!



..



Hee Im Chun Li. Do not underestimate me!



Supersonic attack!!!



RAAWR!!



Wahaha Im, like, so powerful loh.



POWERUP CHARGE! HuRRHHHhhh!



WHOOOOOOOSHHH



poof.


Haha ok this time quite lame la, but it is the best I can come up with. If these mini-photoskits fail to amuse you, I am very sorry.

Short update:
I got a freaking 78/100 for Science total for Mid Year! Wahaha. I rock! Zhen Yu who still claims that he is stupid, tops me by 3 marks. Sigh. But cant compare, he prepares for tests 3 weeks in advance. Lots of tests coming up, everyone work hard to get a better average for the class! And another good news, Xiaotian has recovered from his viral attack! No need to pity him any longer! He is back to his normal crap/pervertic/despo old self. I hope you all have enjoyed my pictures, shall try to make better ones in the future!

0 comments: