The Dopod

It has already been 21 months since I bought my old Nokia 6610i. And now, it is time to change! I have finally found a perfect candidate for my new phone, the Dopod 585.



This little beauty comes in white, is futuristic, plays MP3, MIDI, WAV, WMA, AVI, MPEG4, WMV, has a 1.3 mp camera and can do almost anything your PC can with its integrated memory(90mb mini-SD, upgradable to 1GB) and Windows Mobile operating system. The O2 wanabe is worth a mind-boggling $138, subscribable to any M1 plan! SO I would just subscribe to the Suntalk 150, which gives 150min outgoing , 500 sms. And M1 gives students and NS-men an extra bonus, which is an extra 500 sms and you can have absolutely 100%-no-catch-pure free calls to other M1 subscribers. This plan charges you only $13 a month. That means this phone with its plan would cost you only $18.75 a month. Damn cool! Furthermore, my Nokia 6610i can fetch about $100 trade-in, so the whole thing would cost me only $14.5 a month! I decided not to buy the caller ID, which would cost an additional $5 a month. Shiok. Can't wait for this. Wahah. New Phone!!

But since I am switching from Singtel to M1, my phone number would change. Would notify you all for the changes. Probably going to buy next month or August. Shiok!!

0 comments: