June Holidays

Wahahahaahaha! Today marks the end of the term! June holidays are finally here! It was pouring when school ended, but due to some mysterious influence, we (xiaotian, chiho and me) ran madly in the rain from Nanhua to the MRT. I was like, "WOOOOO END OF SCHOOL" with arms spread out like wings and running.


Like this.

Xiaotian ran very fast, but got a serious stitch and had difficulty walking. When we reached San Hu Cafe which reopened recently, we saw other 210nors (jemimah, yanling, cheryl, joshua i think) . They were hiding in the shelter, but after seeing us walking in the rain as if it was nothing, they followed. We were all really drenched right through. A very interesting way of celebrating.


Good news! I am ranked no. 12 in class in terms of overall Mid year marks. I am thankful that failing Chinese does not affect my overall fail/pass, unlike english, which pushes you right to the back if you fail. My overall is (a tad disappointing) 68.5! That means that if I did not have any calculation errors, my Literature is a Stunning 68.5! WTH!

Sorry for not posting anymore funny captions. I dont have anymore pictures, and I dont think I have any ideas anymore.


>Good morning sir. We would like to ask for your opinion in having the topic Sex in Biology

Oh ahloh. I am Chihi ah. You can also call me Hoho. veli nice day you know.


In my opinion, the topics covered in Sex in Biology is simply too simple. And there isnt any graphical content at all!


For example in masturbation, they should show us how to do it. Like this.


So I really disapprove of the current syllabus. The things I know are so much more advanced.

0 comments: