Blog Skin

I now officially announce Gamesterz blog open to public. The new skin is 100% done up! Any suggestions appreciated. I am also considering moving my blog to gamesterz.blogspot.com.

Today was a fun day. Malay ended 30 minutes earlier. Xiaotian, Joshua and I took a cab t0 Jurong Point for another session of Initial D. First, we went to Bossini to buy a T-shirt, as Joshua did not have one. The cheapest was $9 but Joshua did not like the design and said he would throw it away after use. Xiaotian helped Joshua to look for a cheap but good shirt, and while he was looking, Joshua and I did faces on a mirror. People in the shop must have thought we were crazy. Xiaotian found one shirt costing $16 and told Joshua that if he pays $2, Xiaotian would buy the shirt and lend him to wear his. It was a good deal, as both sides gained. Joshua "rented" the shirt for 2 dollars, and Xiaotian gets a cheap and nice shirt.

We then went to change in one of the toilets. A cleaner stared at us as we walked into one cubicle to change. After we were changed, somebody knocked on the door and told us to come out. Joshua and I went out and saw it was a security guard. He reprimanded us of our behaviour as we were laughing in one cubicle. He said that although we were changing, people might think otherwise. The guard went away after Joshua and I told him we would not do it again. And I bet it was the cleaner who complained. Anyway, Joshua and I were both wearing T-shirts with Nanhua shorts, so we got chased out of the arcade. Very unlucky. First the guard, now the uniform.

We walked around clothing shops and looked at the prices of shorts. The cheapest was 36 bucks and I had 8 in my wallet so it was totally out of my budget. Joshua suddenly thought of an idea. He told us since Xiaotian's house was near Jurong Point, we could take a cab there and borrow 2 of his shorts. He was right. The fare there and back was 8 dollars. Joshua paid the tab. And we proceeded to the arcade. No worries this time. We played Initial D for like 2 hours and my car (RX-8 6-gear manual) had several upgrades. I can now shift as well as Xiaotian. At around 5 we parted and went home. Really a fun day.

Common test update

Chinese: 50/100
Art: 58/100

Total average of 8 subjects is 69.3. Almost won Junneng, but he had another subject, Malay to pull him up. He said that the test paper was only 5 mcqs. WTH.

Ok this post is very short, but bye I have to eat dinner.

0 comments: