New Skin New Beginning

Yeah I know. I am using the same title as the class blog's. Well, can't be helped. Keno and I made the skins at almost the same time. The class blog is up(finally!) and it has a new sleek/cartoonish interface. And it is pure white, unlike my blog, so gloomy and dark. Sorry, but I like black.

Ok this is Gamesterz Beta 2. 90% done. Going to be open to public soon. Of course it is now, but I will mass announce that my blog is ready and up. Currently creating logos for the titles of the sidebar. More comments and suggestions please. My MSN is online daily, for almost 5 hours.

Common Test update

My results so far:
English - 56/100
Literature-66/100
Math-70/100
Science-74/100
Geography-94/100
History-85/100

Art and Chinese yet to be known.

The average so far is 74.5, a large improvment from last year. Assuming that my Chinese and Art both score 50 each, my average would still be a cool 68.3! Waha tell me I Rock!

Now got to make the logos. More updates coming up!

0 comments: