End of Holidays

Time really flies. In a blink of an eye/shift of a gear/jerk of a steering wheel, the one week has passed. This Saturday marks the end of the holidays, as tomorrow will be full of homework. I have not touched any yet. Well, at least the one thing to look forward to is that Mr Cheng is taking over for Design and Tech on Term 2.

Today, went with Xiaotian to play Initial D. I bought another card, so I now have 3 in total. Mazda RX-8, Nissan Skyline 25GT Turbo and the latest addition, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III. I played with Xiaotian till I got 60k pnts and had a exhaust and ECU chip upgrade. It is really fast, but still not as fast as my 6 gear RX-8. This game is really addictive, for some reason. So far, I have not met a game which would make me spend money on, other than Initial D. Seriously, I don't know how the Japs do it. Sony, Hitachi, Daikin, Fujitsu, Toyota, Nissan, Lexus, Subaru, Suzuki, Honda, Mazda, Mitsubishi...all those brands, and the list goes on. It is world dominition. Even though they failed to rule Asia in the Occupation, they certainly are ruling over the market now.

Someone suggest music on my site! And anyone has a PS2? Im downloading a ISO file of Initial D Special Stage for PS2 from uTorrent. If Xiaotian burns it into DVD and works perfectly, we would appreciate if you will let us play.

Gota start doing my homework. Sigh, no more slacking.

0 comments: