Outing here and there

Hey sorry for not posting for so long. I was busy installing Internet Explorer 7 Beta 1 on my HP Pavilion and going class outing, so I was too preoccupied. Yesterday, I went to East Coast Park for the class outing. Majority of the people going agreed to meet at Jurong East at 8.10, so I do not need to get up too early. I went off at 7.55 and reached there just on time. Kenny, Kaiwei, Wang jun and Xiaotian were waiting for me. Jie min and some people were late, so the girls wanted to wait an extra train for them. Since we have a schedule, the boys, except Kaiwei and Kenny, did not wait and immediately boarded the train.

When we all reached Bedok, we found out that Xiaotian actually did not know how ot go to East Coast Park, and he caused us to take taxis. But luckily he helped me pay. We all agreed to meet at Mcdonalds. After waiting for some to finish their breakfast, we all went and did whatever we want there. I argued with Xiaotian about roller-blading and cycling. I wanted him to cycle with me because rollerblading cannot keep up with bikes and I wanted to chat with him during cycling, so it would be better. But he did not listen and wanted to rollerblade. He said that cycling on flat ground is not challenging at all, and thought that he could blade as fast as me cycling. In the end I cycled while he bladed. So stupid. I rented a silver 16-gear $5 bike for 1 hour, and as they were having a promotion, I got one hour free, so in total, I had two hours of owning the bike.What I said came true: He did not blade as fast as me. To make cycling more interesting, I rode around freehand(did not keep any hands on the handlebars), but in the end my butt damn pain because the seat was very hard. The bike was extremely lousy and there were many problems. The gears were very rough and would 'jerk' whenever I shifted gear of stepped too hard for acceleration. The hind brakes were not working, but that is okay. The front gear is much more important than the backgear. If the front gear was not working, then by braking with the backgear, the bike would skid 180 degrees. Although it would look cool, but it would be less efficient at stopping.

We rode around the Park, stopping freqently as Xiaotian could not catch up with me and would get tired very easily. He is quite good at roller-blading. I did not know how to stop. And that stupid Limin extra la, don't even know how to roller-blade still purposely want to blade. In the end, she had to hold onto other girls to blade. So sickening, depriving others of having fun there.

Another issue I want to bring up is the usage of the Class-fund. By right, we are supposed to use the class fund to pay for this outing. It turned out that Mr Chow forbidded it because not the WHOLE class went, so our rental fees could not be subsidised, forget about covering them using the class fund. It is quite unfair. We paid 9 months of class fund for what? Doing class activites. If some people could not be present, well, that is just too bad for them. Whereas we, the majority of the class, is present, so at least somethings should be subsidised. Absent people cannot come it is their problem. If I were to be absent, it would be my problem too. Anyway, it is just thanks to that stupid Limin that we cannot go class chalet. SO extra. We did not even discuss the idea with her, or agree and she went to book a chalet by herself. Wth. Just because her birthday and she wanted to celebrate in the chalet? I mean, how selfish can she get? It is like the chalet is the class' and we all tried hard to pay for it and she just went on without anyone's knowing and booked a chalet at her preferred date. Wa lao. Then now we all cannot go and she happy lah. Crap. Now I come back to the outing. Mr Chow said that only if everyone in the class is present, then we can use class fund.The fund is reserved for future activities. Oh so since it is that way, we already have a fund reserved, then next year's class fund we do not need to pay right? Until the RESERVED fund is used up on FUTURE activites, only then we start paying right? So now do anyone think it is fair? I propose that eveyone do not contribute class fund, since it cannot be used and makes everyone unhappy. There is no need to celebrate birthdays. ANyway, until now the care rep have not celebrated Kaiwei and my birthdays, both which falls on 9 August. They only remember 3 girls'birthdays in August, but ours are forgotten. That means the class fund which I contributed to the whole year has not benifitted me at all. Then I should not pay class fund. At least there should be a choice of giving.

Then is started raining so we stayed under a shelter. Few minutes later the rained stopped(weird). Xiaotian and I went to the shelter that Junneng, Kaiwei, Kenny were. They were playing soccer earlier. We sat down beside Junneng. The others were playing soccer(I think). I then spotted two girls on the beach stripping off their clothes and into their bikinis, so I shouted to Xiaotian, "Hey look your favourites". Xiaotian was very attracted to them and we all began teasing him. Junneng even took some photos. Soon, I do not know who, suggested to play beach soccer to look at the two girls. I declined and offered to look after their belongings, lest get stolen. See I so well-behaved. Kaiwei and Wang jun stayed with me but went off later to buy drinks. Later on the girls came and we explained to them all about those girls and Xiaotian liking them, so they went down to the beach and asked them to take photos with them for a class photo. Amazingly, one of them agreed. I was laughing like hell, teasing Xiaotian. He really looked damn shy about them.

Then after East Coast the boys damn sian so we all went to West Mall. Joshua, Xiaotian and I went to arcade and played Sega Rally. My skills have improved, beating Xiaotian in two maps and losing to him in two maps. We utterly trashed Joshua. Haha. We then went to Koufu and ate lunch. Junneng and I ate XiaoWanMian while Kaiwei horfun, Wangjun wanton mee, Kenny forgot, Joshua chicken rice and Xiaotian deer meat rice. Soon after, we parted, and Xiaotian and I went to Jurong Point to window shop(again).

We looked around and compared some 2.1 and 5.1 speakers. When we were in Courts, Xiaotian said that he have a dream of puting a big plasma screen in his room that can serve as his computer screen. This guy is crazy. The cheapest brand(Aiko, never heard of) of good resolution costs around 2k plus. In the end we went home after browsing through other shops.

There is a new Need for Speed in town. Most Wanted.

0 comments: